To get started, please select the appropriate documentation below. If you are unsure which type of integration applies to you, we’ll be happy to point you in the right direction, just ask!
ID5 Universal ID
The ID5 Universal ID is a shared, neutral identifier that publishers and ad tech platforms can use to recognise users even in environments where 3rd party cookies are not available or blocked. ID5 enables publishers to create and distribute a shared 1st party identifier to the entire ecosystem. Ad tech platforms that connect with ID5 can decrypt the Universal ID and improve their user recognition capabilities. The ID5 Universal ID is designed to respect users' privacy choices throughout the advertising value chain.
- Retrieve Universal ID — There are several methods to retrieve the ID5 Universal ID
- Prebid.js UserId Module — Learn the benefits of Universal ID and how to integrate it into your existing Prebid.js setup
- Custom Integrations — Learn how to make client-side or server-side requests for a Universal ID without the use of Prebid.js or ID5's JS API
- Ingest and Use Universal ID — ID5 has put together integration guides for different platform types to make it as easy as possible to get started with Universal ID
ID5 Connect is a centralised cookie matching service designed to simplify user ID synchronisation, reduce bandwidth and processing costs, and improve match rates between ad tech platforms.
By centralising cookie matching for the digital advertising industry, ID5 Connect creates economies of scale that benefit platforms and publishers. ID5 transforms a mostly client-side process into a server-side match table distribution service, reducing page latency, data leakage, and privacy risks. Thanks to ID5 Connect, publishers can improve user experience and better monetise data and inventory, and ad tech platforms can operate more efficiently.
- Cookie Sync with ID5 — You will need to cookie sync with ID5 to get your UID on our graph
- Receive User Mappings from ID5 — Once cookie synchronisation with ID5 has been implemented, we are able to start delivering user mappings to other platforms. We can deliver these mappings to you via file-based transfers, streaming transfers, or a web service API.